[development] Move all core modules into their own directories.

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Thu May 4 13:13:22 UTC 2006

On 04 May 2006, at 2:36 PM, Jeff Eaton wrote:
> Errrr... I'm assuming you mean that *all* a module's theme functions
> would be in a theme file, or somesuch? As opposed to EACH theme
> function
> being in a separate file? I have a number of modules that have
> numberous
> tiny theme functions that work together, any of which can be
> overridden.
> Should I be consolidating them?

No. each theme function in a separate file.

This makes it far easier to override them. Also. phptemplate has a
very useful
piece of functionality that makes it test for other templates first.

ie: node-<type>.tpl.php

Perhaps you could even use that to make your overridability make more
sense.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy