[development] Announcing the "Issue tracking and software releases" group

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Thu May 4 12:51:36 UTC 2006

Apologies if it's considered bad form to post messages like this...

Open invitation to anyone who cares about drupal's handling of issue
tracking and software releases:

http://groups.drupal.org/issue-tracking-and-software-releases

I'm going to be doing a lot of development in this area, and wanted to
create a space to discuss designs, implementation details, integration
with various modules, etc.  plus, (in case you haven't noticed) i'm
desperate for people to help review my patches for the project module.
;)  so i'm hoping to find folks willing to keep track of what i'm doing
so i can commit and move forward.  everything takes longer if you have
to manage a ton of "open" patches, some of which depend on fixes from
others...

again, sorry if it's a no-no to announce new groups.drupal.org groups
like this.  consider this a reminder to check out all the other groups
that are already up and having useful, interesting discussions.  ;)

thanks,
-derek