[development] 4.7 maintenance: testing of the 4.7 cvs repository

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Thu May 4 18:16:27 UTC 2006

Hi there!

You may have noticed that I continue to apply patches to the 4.7 branch
of the repository. Most of them are smallish bugfixes which are unlikely
to affect anybody. Nevertheless I would appreciate if people keep a
close watch on them and report bugs as the find them.

If you have a personal site of smallish importance, it would help the
maintenance process if you coul drun it directly from CVS or update the
4.7 cvs tarballs regularly.

There is also an issue which makes the release of a maintenance release
more likely:

http://drupal.org/node/61867

Any fixes that get tested before that release will can be part of it. :p

Cheers,
    Gerhard