[development] hook_link - proposal

Just Justin rocketfuel at spaceship.com
Thu May 11 16:17:47 UTC 2006

Hi Yves,

I think you have a good point regarding the rendering of the links.

Perhaps it would be better to separate this into two issues:

1 - add keys to links

2 - change links to be rendered by themes or modules (I don't feel like
    I know enough about drupal to say what's right here)

But, in my world it's really only #1 that is important.  If it is a
minor change, perhaps we could implement this first and deal with #2
after #1 is in place.

Regards,
 Justin