[development] OT: Drupal user and contributor 'alaa' has been arrested

Gunnar Langemark gunnar at langemark.com
Fri May 12 18:52:11 UTC 2006

Please blog this!
I fully understand if drupal.org hesitates, but all of us ought to take
the 5 minutes to blog it, and spreading the word.
Alaa has done what we all should do. He speaks up for democracy and
freedom of speech.
That is very much what Drupal and especially CivicSpace is all about.
We all contributed to the proliferation of democracy.
Now one of our peers is in prison for doing what we believe everyone of
us should do.

Please  take action!

best
Gunnar