[development] Extend database abstraction layer, to include table creation.

Gary (Lists) listout at accidentaltechie.org
Sat May 13 17:43:10 UTC 2006

Gerhard wrote:

> Hadn't you promised to unsubscribe from this list?

You continue to make my point.

After receiving a half dozen off-list apologies for your behavior (a real
shame that others felt the need to distance your behavior from Drupal's
reputation), I believe that I'll just filter your posts to the trash.  (And
I would encourage you to exercise the same freedom, beginning at your
leisure.)

This way, I can receive valuable reading from civilized people and avoid the
"angry penguins".

When one is engaged in a conflict with another person, and the other person
simply refuses respect and reason, there is no safe option but to disengage
from that person.

Perhaps there are valid explanations for your diminished social capacity --
either cultural, psychological or genetic -- but they are of no interest to
me.

You do not threaten me, Gerhard, and I simply refuse to be bullied by you.

Feel free to use your time and valuable human energy on more fruitful tasks.
I know that I will.

Sadly, and with mind always open,
--
Gary