[development] Freezing the Drupal API

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Sun May 14 22:20:51 UTC 2006

Khalid B wrote:
>> That _was_ a positive and constructive answer. I don't see the Drupal
>> development changing any time soon. You yourself pointed out how
>> beneficial it is. So it is constructive to recommend to Richard to use
>> something else if he doesn't like it. It will save him a lot of
>> frustration and other ressources.
>
> I was commenting on  HOW it was being said, not WHAT was being said.
>
> The WHAT part we agree on. The HOW part we don't ...

The fact that I don't pour half a ton of sugar over my emails should be
common knowledge by now. I try to keep things short, simple and to the
point. Just use your imagination to add some "please", "would you",
"kindly", etc.

This is a technical discussion list. Nothing should be taken personal
(unless where noted).

Cheers,
    Gerhard