[development] [ANN] OpenID module version 1.1 for Drupal 4.7

Rowan Kerr rowan at stasis.org
Tue May 16 15:35:41 UTC 2006

On Mon, 15 May 2006 15:36:34 -0700, Jonathan Daugherty <cygnus at janrain.com> wrote:
> JanRain, Inc. is pleased to release version 1.1 of the Drupal OpenID module
> to enable consumer support in Drupal 4.7.

Interesting... I'll definitely have a look at this soon.. As Boris has suggested, if we can get a good basic distributed auth system for Drupal core that would also allow it to work with multiple other Identity 2.0 protocols that would be very sweet.

Honestly, I've been focused on the SXIP stuff for a while and don't really know much about the details behind OpenID but I'll try to catch up. :)

-Rowan