[development] Microsoft SQL Server

Robert Douglass r.douglass at onlinehome.de
Tue May 23 16:20:59 UTC 2006

AjK,

I didn't follow the discussion that occurred around your module and
don't know what the issues were, but I personally don't see any problems
with commercial associations as long as they are kept in the open. In
fact, I think it is healthy for people to be able to make money with
free software.

MS-SQL support would be a fantastic thing for Drupal to have, as would
Oracle and DB2 support. Anybody who would shoot these down has their
head in some Gnu's butt.

-Robert