[development] Microsoft SQL Server

Robert Douglass r.douglass at onlinehome.de
Tue May 23 16:39:11 UTC 2006

AjK,

I don't see why you shouldn't be able to commit that. I'm close to
committing a module that assists you in signing up for a commercial text
link ad program and don't see how your module or my module differ from
the adsense module that Khalid referred to. Do you have a link to the
discussion that surrounded your efforts to commit your module? As I
stated previously, I, as a module consumer, would expect full disclosure
about your ties to the commercial vendor (in my case they paid me to
write the module and will reward me if anyone uses it), but that is more
of an unwritten rule.

Cheers,

Robert