[development] Microsoft SQL Server

AjK drupal at f2s.com
Tue May 23 15:30:26 UTC 2006

> With regards to your module, it is in
> direct contact with Drupal; you would have to make your module a
> "driver" to
> your "proprietary" code to hold true to GPL.
>
> This is how I understand it though. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> Hmm...upon rereading your message, seems your module was just a
> driver to a
> 3rd party commercial product. Do you have a link to the thread about your
> module?

All my module does is plonk some javascript in the page. The javascipt
is "open" (otherwise who can use it?!). That javascript gets an image
from a remote server to the users browser and it's that access to a
different server that gets the stats (a bit like many of these page
counters you see).

That's all. If you want to use the stats gather, you need an account
with the provider at the other end.

My module is GPL and does not contain any code that is either non-GPL
or otherwise not already in the public domain (like the javascript).

So, that's it really.

best regards
--AjK