[development] Commercially oriented modules (was MicrosoftSQLServer)

Earnest Berry earnest.berry at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:56:20 UTC 2006

Perhaps if/after a conclusion is made, a summary of this discussion should
be placed on in the FAQ or Handbook, so that others can reference the
"general accepted policy" regarding this subject? I know that it has come up
a few times and it would be nice to have one document to refer and
change/update as necessary; keep everyone on the same page.