[development] AJAX Frameworks

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Wed May 24 08:10:35 UTC 2006

Op 24-mei-2006, om 10:08 heeft drupal het volgende geschreven:

>> Wondering who has had good experiences with AJAX/JSON frameworks
>> working
>> with PHP/Drupal?  I realize that "frameworks" covers a multitude
>> of sins
>> - but if you've worked with something you like along these lines
>> and it
>> is Free and plays well with Drupal I'd love to hear about it.
>
> I'm using dojo for what it's worth. The problem is that for
> interesting
> things I have to patch core.

True..

have a look at the spajax.module - written by jjef - and specifically
to the spajax_to_js() function.
When we could merge the differences between spajax_to_js() and
drupal_to_js(), the usage of JS/AJAX-frameworks within drupal will
make the world a little better.

Try merging these differences and make a patch against HEAD for
inclusion into core.

Stefan