[development] Contacting Onesself

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Fri May 26 14:46:07 UTC 2006

Folks,

Thanks for the feedback.  We have made the 2 minute change to the code
and I have asked our guy to submit a patch so we can get the process
rolling.  I got what I wanted out of this conversation which  was (IMO):

- General agreement that a patch might be in order

Thanks for your input...

Here's another real newbie question - how do i find the current patch
queue for Contact?  It is not separately listed in the project pages.

Dan