[development] Contacting Onesself

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Fri May 26 16:38:00 UTC 2006

On May 26, 2006, at 7:46 AM, Dan Robinson wrote:

> Here's another real newbie question - how do i find the current patch
> queue for Contact?  It is not separately listed in the project pages.

for now, the only way to do this is via the "advanced search" page.
i.e.:

http://drupal.org/project/issues/search/drupal

on there, scroll through the "Components" field and select
"contact.module".  you can narrow the search by selecting values in
the other fields, too.

in the medium-near future, i hope to add a way to filter by component
to the main issue query pages (i.e. directly from http://drupal.org/
project/issues/drupal).  see http://drupal.org/node/65336 for info,
comments, etc about that.  feel free to generate a patch. ;)

thanks,
-derek (dww)

p.s. it'd be nice to actually review some other people's patches to
project for a change, instead of writing my own all the time (except
nedjo of course, and der, fgm and leafish_paul... they all get credit
for generating patches in the recent past, too). ;)