[development] SoC: Multi-site administration through rich XUL client

Ben Francis lists at hippygeek.co.uk
Sat May 27 11:23:24 UTC 2006

Boris Mann wrote:
> It's a good question...hopefully we can get some clarification from
> Robert Douglass here.

Robert Douglass hasn't made any comment yet, but I'm not terribly
hopeful looking at CVS
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/modules/drupman/

It looks like the thing was mostly written before Summer of Code started
to me. The screenshots date back to May 6th
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11839648@N00/tags/drupal/

At least I know for next year the best tactic is to write something
first, then apply.

Is there any interest in a module which allows users to create an
account and create a an entire Drupal site automatically from a core
installation? Perhaps in conjunction with domain registration. Does
Bryght already do this?

Ben

--
Ben "tola" Francis