[infrastructure] Re: [development] Drupal 4.5 unsupported

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Sat May 27 15:27:43 UTC 2006

> Why do you need to remove this stuff? There are those who like I have

Leaving it up is, to some, an admission of *support*. We no longer
support 4.5 - we won't answer questions about it, help people with it,
or blah blah blah. The strongest way we can say this is to remove the
downloads in their entirety. You are more than welcome, however, to
mirror the download on your own site or hard drive. Just realize that
any request for help will fall on deaf ears.

--
Morbus Iff ( omnia mutantur, nihil interit )