[development] Drupal 4.5 unsupported

blogdiva at culturekitchen.com blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Sat May 27 15:07:19 UTC 2006

Noooooooooooooo!

Why do you need to remove this stuff? There are those who like I have
not upgraded yet to 4.6 and are not necessarily in a hurry to jump to
4.7. If for any reason, you should leave things as they are for
people who, like me, are jinxed enough to maybe have to do a clean
install of 4.5 before going on to the upgrade.

I am just paralyzed about upgrading. I have yet to see any good step-
by-step on how to do this. So please, don't move anything that people
like me may have to use during the countless hours it will take to go
up a decimal point.

/ liza sabater, publisher
culturekitchen network