[infrastructure] Re: [development] Drupal 4.5 unsupported

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Sat May 27 18:12:52 UTC 2006

On 5/27/06, blogdiva at culturekitchen.com <blogdiva at culturekitchen.com> wrote:
> Which is why I insist : Give away those decisions to people who can
> do that person-to-person heavy lifting. It will make Drupal.org an
> infinitely better experience.

Congratulations liza, you just nominated yourself to head the Drupal
person-to-person evangelism team!  You are clearly an experienced
person in this regard and not afraid to share your opinion - important
qualities in that role.  FWIW, I will throw my weight behind your
opinions to help them avoid being ignored, though I may not agree with
your exact methods to achieve those opinions.  e.g. I agree that the
history needs to be available and documented, but it is available in
CVS and that is a reasonable method for anyone who wants to maintain a
currently unsupported release.

You can signup for the marketing group here:
http://groups.drupal.org/drupal-marketing That is probably the best
home for a person-to-person evangelism team.

I created a base "History of 4.5" page in the handbook because I agree
that idea is kind of fun.  You can view it and provide comments to
help it grow http://drupal.org/node/65867

Welcome aboard!

Regards,
Greg