[infrastructure] Re: [development] Drupal 4.5 unsupported

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Mon May 29 10:35:19 UTC 2006

> these versions. But unfortunately the only sites on < 4.6 are no longer
> suppported by me, or are discontinued. but for 4.6 we will most probably
> keep
> support for a long time.
>
> there are people willing to do this, he will continue support for any
> version.

This letter already indicates that it's very likely that 4.6 support won't
go away any time soon (ie. in the fall when 4.8 is out). Ber is likely to
lend a hand in supporting, and so do I and very likely a horde of other
people who are paid to keep these sites alive. 4.6 was the first to live
in the "Drupal boom" era.

Regards

NK