[development] CCK per field CRUD settings, caching complexity

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon May 29 12:17:30 UTC 2006

Op maandag 29 mei 2006 13:01, schreef Adrian Rossouw:
> I believe we are discussing object caching, and not output caching at
> this point.

More precise: We are trying to avoid certain chunks in cache. Chunks that
should not be shown to them, and therefore might best not even be available!

Or, more pragmatic: How to allow fields in CCK to be more dynamic, while still
keeping the power/goodness of caching. My case: I want to make fields
accessible by roles. Meaning "visitors can see the summary, but not the whole
post. While paying members can see it all". And such examples.

Bèr