[development] how should singlesignon module handle caching

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon May 29 19:29:25 UTC 2006

Hi Folks:

I'm the author of the singlesignon module.  It doesn't work if caching is
turned on.  wrunt was able to give a detailed description of what seems to
be the issues at hand at http://drupal.org/node/62942 in update 1.  I
don't know how to best modify the module to work correctly, so request
guidance from the developers here who know a lot more about how Drupal
works.

Thanks,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/