[infrastructure] Re: [development] Drupal 4.5 unsupported

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Wed May 31 18:31:33 UTC 2006

How much more clear can I make this?
http://drupal.org/handbook/version-info
The alias is recent but it has been at the top level of the handbook now
for about a year.  Should we link it in the Project download page for
Drupal?

There are other projects that use different from KDE versioning release
scheme's as well.  Drupal's been consistent for the 3 years I've used it
with it's versioning information and method.  The versioning scheme has
not changed at all.

-sp