[development] Inventory Management module

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Thu Nov 2 18:45:37 UTC 2006

On Thursday 02 November 2006 06:34, Khalid B wrote:
> Have you looked at the ERP module? I recall it having an inventory
> module. Perhaps some pooling of effort would be more appropriate?

I actually have a project I'm getting ready to start that could use an
inventory management system w/o all the ERP stuff.  It is for the purposes of
tracking what equipment is available and who has what.  I haven't looked at
it yet, but I'm hoping this module will get me something very close to
fulfilling that need.

Jason Flatt
Father of Six:  http://www.flattfamily.com/ (Joseph, 13; Cramer, 11; Travis,
9; Angela; Harry, 5; and William, 12:04 am, 12-29-2005)
Linux User:     http://www.sourcemage.org/
Drupal Fanatic: http://drupal.org/