[development] Is emailpage abandoned [not any more!]

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Fri Nov 17 00:55:25 UTC 2006

CVS itself cannot rename a project (one reason SVN was developed
as a successor).

However, there are tricks that can be done in the backend manually,
such as copying the back end file to the new name to preserve history
then doing a CVS remove on the original.

For the issue at hand, why rename forward as a module? Keep it the same
name as it is now, and just put a pointer in the obsolete emailpage
project to it.
If  you want to be descriptive, then change the node name for the project to
be "forward content by email" or something similar.