[development] Is emailpage abandoned [not any more!]

Eric Goldhagen eric at openflows.org
Fri Nov 17 01:04:15 UTC 2006

At 7:55 PM -0500 11/16/06, Khalid B wrote:
>CVS itself cannot rename a project (one reason SVN was developed
>as a successor).
>However, there are tricks that can be done in the backend manually,
>such as copying the back end file to the new name to preserve history
>then doing a CVS remove on the original.
>For the issue at hand, why rename forward as a module?

because I thought that since a change was being made that the module
that would continue to be developed (and the community at large)
might be better served by a name that was more accurate and intuitive
as a description for what it does.

not a big deal, it was just a passing thought as I read the thread.

Openflows Community Technology Lab, Inc.
New York | Toronto | Montreal | Vienna
People are intelligent. Machines are tools.