[development] Drupal 5 installation language files

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 01:03:39 UTC 2006

It would be really cool if the drupal.org packaging script could
detect all available translations for core, and then make a different
package of the latest version of Drupal for all supported languages.
Then users could just download e.g. Drupal 5.1: Portuguese version;
and right from the first install screen, the whole thing would be in
their native language.

Of course, I have no idea how hard this would be to set up (got any
free time, dww? :P). I'm just saying that this is probably the kind of
thing we should be aiming towards.

Jaza.