[development] Log In Bug

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Mon Nov 20 01:27:36 UTC 2006

On Sunday 19 November 2006 13:00, blogdiva at culturekitchen.com wrote:
> Hi gang,
> Has the log in bug reported by Jasonwhat been looked at in updates of
> 4.7?
[ s n i p ]
> So, in thinking about this, I went to settings.php. I had set the
> base_url as www.culturekitchen.com. I changed it to
> culturekitchen.com and, voila! The problem was solved.
> I'd like comments on this --have I done this correctly or is this
> solution coming back to bite me in the arse ;)

The base_url variable hasn't needed to be set in settings.php since the
beginning of 4.7. If you comment out that line, does the problem go away?

Jason Flatt
Father of Six:  http://www.flattfamily.com/ (Joseph, 13; Cramer, 11; Travis,
9; Angela; Harry, 5; and William, 12:04 am, 12-29-2005)
Linux User:     http://www.sourcemage.org/
Drupal Fanatic: http://drupal.org/