[development] Any way to get a poll? Drupal 5.0 Default theme.

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:16:03 UTC 2006

It would be nice if we could figure out which way we are currently wanting
to go with things.

While the theme @ http://themes.net/  isn't finished yet [Waiting to find
out if Dries thinks we are on the right track], I would like to find out
what people think about the current direction of the two themes:

http://istyledthis.nl   vs.   http://themes.net/

I've posted a poll on themes.net, but I wonder if it would be good to have
an "official" poll somewhere.

This isn't meant to be a divisive thing, but more to see where people are.
I'm sure Steef will post his comments on the state of his theme, so please
allow for that feedback.  [Steef, If you create an account on themes.net I
can give you admin access if there is something you need to post]

Currently, the Deliciously Zen theme is only set to work @ a fixed position,
but of course the fluid one will be fixed along with other details.
Farsheed and I (and others) will work to make sure it's something we can
hopefully mostly all be proud of. :)

Let the voting begin!

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/