[development] Any way to get a poll? Drupal 5.0 Default theme.

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Wed Oct 4 01:27:56 UTC 2006

Khalid B wrote:
> Both themes need some spit and polish, but they look good.
>
> Why settle for just one theme and an either/or choice?
>
> Why not include both? We always had more than one core theme.

A. Men.

One awesome perfect core theme is not going to give us the real oohs and
ahhs we want.

People talk about how ugly Drupal is. Well, we can show them both how
beautiful Drupal is and how flexible Drupal is by giving multiple
beautiful themes with stark contrasts. Who cares which on is truly
default? Most users who install Drupal will click through all of the
themes at least once.

Get them BOTH (or even more than the 2 -- I still say Lullabot should
get to work on zen and zen-beach) core worthy and let's get as many of
them committable as possible. Let users click through the themes and
give awesome examples of how possible it is to make Drupal look different.