[development] Any way to get a poll? Drupal 5.0 Default theme.

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 01:43:04 UTC 2006

You tell me how you can have TWO default themes for Drupal 5.0 and then I'll
say, cool, ok.  But until you can have that, you HAVE to pick one.  I do
agree that both should be included, and at this point I think that point is
no longer moot.  (Meaning, both will be included).

What I'm trying to ascertain is, which should be the default theme.

They both need more work, yes, I'm getting the istyledthis.nl code from
Steef soon and that will be up on themes.net shortly.

Oh, if anyone wants to figure out and help me find a way to make it so that
the default theme could switch out between two different themes say ever
1min (cron job?) that'd be great.  That way you'd get a 50/50 chance of
getting either istyledthis.nl theme or the DZ theme when you visited
themes.net

Again, my main point is to find out which theme people feel will be best as
the DEFAULT Drupal 5.0 core theme.  :)

The good thing is, no matter which way we go, I think it's going to be a win
for the Drupal community.

Trae

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/