[development] Any way to get a poll? Drupal 5.0 Default theme.

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:01:01 UTC 2006

Heh (At the risk of Boris' wrath -- replying above a comment!), I think
you've pointd out some things that, could be taken wrong and out of
context.  After re-thinking about what you said, I see what you mean.
Thanks for pointing them out.  As you may have seen, I've changed the
themes.net site to reflect a more "neutral" tone.

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
  Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com