[development] Themes - Trying to do too much in one theme?

inkfree press inkfree at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 16:56:21 UTC 2006

"Walt Daniels" wrote:

> We should put something in Drupal that prevents themes as bad as this one. :-)

You're not kidding.  Was that actually a suggestion for a Drupal included
theme?!

It's way to small, the type is tiny and the graphic elements seem to have
not relation to the site.

OT:

Also, on another issue, Fernando Silva, _please_ reconsider your email
client's setting which includes the email address of the person you are
quoting.  Many list messages end up in a web-based archive, and you are
providing much ammunition for automated email spiders by including people's
email address.  This may or may not be a big issue on this list, but in
general, I think it's a bad idea -- you can accidentally expose a person's
email address in the body of a message, even if mailing list software masks
the To/From address.

--
inkfree