[development] Themes - Trying to do too much in one theme?

Mark Hope mark at markhope.net
Thu Oct 5 14:13:18 UTC 2006

On 4 Oct 2006, at 17:44, Walt Daniels wrote:

> Type 3 here ;)
> http://www.openquest.pt/
>
> Regards,
>   Fernando Silva
>
>  --------------
> I tried several times to read the text but couldn't because of the
> ever changing top images.
>
> We should put something in Drupal that prevents themes as bad as this
> one. :-)

I think Fernando is trying  to say he's type 3
3) The theming guru. I don't know what this class wants. Maybe they
don't even care what theme comes with Drupal as they always make their
own?

I don't think he is suggesting that this is a theme that out-of-the-box
type 1 and 2 would want to use.

Whether you like it or not it certainly doesn't say 'Drupal'.

Mark