[development] Themes - Trying to do too much in one theme?

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Wed Oct 4 20:02:39 UTC 2006

Op 4-okt-2006, om 20:16 heeft Jakub Suchy het volgende geschreven:

> adrian rossouw wrote:
>>
>> On 04 Oct 2006, at 5:31 PM, Michelle Cox wrote:
>>
>>> 1) The out-of-the-boxer. This user just wants to set up a site and
>>> use the theme that's there. Maybe change the colours, but that's
>>> it. For this user, a very pretty eye-candy theme is great.
>>> Everything should be styled and it should just work with all
>>> browsers.
>>
>> way ahead of you. I am in the process of developing a contrib module
>> built exactly for this.
>>
>> The Istyledthis theme was built from the ground up to use this
>> module :

Can everybody please stop whining? The theme on istyledthis.nl isn't
complete and finished yet..
I said this before and I say it again now..

When it's done, it's done.. I'll synchronise the site with my
localhost version in the upcoming 12 hours..
Till then, please stop this "i don't like this, and that" and "It's
not finished"...

Stefan