[development] Changes to your 5.0 .info files

karoly at negyesi.net karoly at negyesi.net
Fri Oct 6 07:00:47 UTC 2006

> Is the intention here to tie these to the categories in use on the
> module download page? Anyone written up (or given thought to)
> guidelines here? Any relationship between packages and dependencies?

I guess the head honcho (Merlin for views, Gordon for ecommerce etc) will put his module in some package and the herd will simply follow.

I do not see any close relation between the two. While inside one package there could be many dependencies, votingapi is hardly a package and yet many modules rely on it.

NK