[development] Why Drupal 5.x must have built-in WYSIWYG Editor?

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 12:11:22 UTC 2006

I would +1 this personally.  But the biggest hurdle might be license.  I
don't know.

I think by default though, it would be great to have the easy editor for
things.  I have a client that has a bunch of 65+ old ladies using Drupal,
and teaching them html gets scary.  :)

If we are including things like AJAX and such, why not just trick out the
text editors, of course, offer the ability to fall back to normal input
mode.

Personally, I'd love to have a vim module for editing in a form! ;)

Trae

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
  Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com