[development] Logging of IRC Channels?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Mon Oct 9 12:02:17 UTC 2006

> Loggin' privately surely does not, basically every client does that.
> But public? I do think this is a valid request not to publish
> whatever said on a public place. Or do you think the guy who said on
> this channel (was not me) that "i'll be the smartass around here if
> you don't mind. Thx" would like to see this online besides his CV ?

As I've said before, if this guy thinks that his internet communication
is private, without prior means of protection (encryption, auth, not
merely "trust"), then he should be self-censoring himself, /especially/
if he's trying to get a job. Arguing your line of reasoning is folly.

--
Morbus Iff ( anything else in the box, pandora? )