[development] Logging of IRC Channels?

Konstantin Käfer kkaefer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 12:57:20 UTC 2006

I hereby admit that I have posted IRC logs of #drupal on my weblog.

And I won't remove it. I consider any IRC channel to be public. And I
definitely won't censor myself by not posting IRC logs if I feel the
urge to (note that I don't post them regularly or automated) because
it is a kind of free speech. If you post confidential stuff in a
public place, it's your problem. Of course you may kindly ask someone
to not do that, but you can't force him.

Konstantin