[development] CCK field generation confusion (and how to solve)

Angela Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Tue Oct 10 16:49:42 UTC 2006

On 10-Oct-06, at 10:52 AM, Bèr Kessels wrote:

> How?
> Documentation. This is a catch22, because how much I would love to
> make docs,
> I am too unfamiliar with CCK to write docs.

I'm the same. However, I went ahead and documented what I did know
and could figure out here:

http://drupal.org/node/82661

Then, other people started chiming in with what they knew, and
between the original docs and the comments, there's a lot of great
information there now!

Never let the fact that you don't understand something stop you from
documenting it. :) Documentation is and should be a community process.

-Angie