[development] jQuery Rounded Corners plugin...

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Oct 11 14:12:00 UTC 2006

  http://paul.jquery.com/plugins/nifty/
  http://paul.jquery.com/plugins/nifty/example.html

 From the jQuery mailing list:

-------
paul.bakaus at googlemail.com
I noticed there was an update on the famous nifty2, which does rounded
corners on elements without the use of graphics. When I saw the parsing
capabilites, I thought "Why not use jQuery for that". So I went ahead
and used 3 hours of my time to modify and optimize the plugin as a
jQuery plugin. You can check it out here:

The code can probably still be optimized alot, but I don't have the
time. If someone wants to help, go on and grap the js :)
-------

--
Morbus Iff ( united we're bland )