[development] Added new files on DRUPAL-4-7 -> a mess

Hannes Lilljequist hannes at perrito.se
Thu Oct 12 01:05:36 UTC 2006

Hello!
I need a CVS guru to help me clean up a mess I seem to have made...
I added a new module: image_enhanced_scaling (which is awesome by the
way!) to CVS. As i developed it for 4.7 and I consider it production
stable I committed it to the DRUPAL-4-7 branch right away. Now I
can't get into the MAIN branch at all. What should I do?

For your information I'm using a GUI app on Mac called MacCVSClient
X. I have checked out two separate versions of the respository: one
tag-less (= MAIN?) and one with DRUPAL-4-7. No matter which I use to
commit the files, they end up with the DRUPAL-4-7 tag.

If someone with enough priviliges would make a new revision of the
files in the MAIN branch, I would not be offended... Any help
appreciated! :)

Thanks,

Hannes Lilljequist