[development] Drupal 5.x Installation is Bad!

Kamal Mustafa kamal.mustafa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 06:03:20 UTC 2006

On 10/12/06, Michelle Cox <mcox at charter.net> wrote:
> I suppose, but I wonder if it's worth it. From my admittedly limited
> experience, people on shared hosting wouldn't be able to use it because of
> the need to create databases through cPanel or equivalent. People not on
> shared hosting probably know enough to not need Drupal to make the DB.  So
> who'd use it?
>
> Would be a good survey question, I guess.
>
> Michelle

what I'm thinking about. it's does not worth the effort. everyone that
need to set up a website should at least know how to create the db,
either through the console or their admin cp. For those who don't
know, we can just direct them to their control panel documentation or
the rdbms documentation.

--
kamal, www.k4ml.com