[development] install should optionally create the database

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Oct 13 07:11:06 UTC 2006

Op donderdag 12 oktober 2006 23:39, schreef Boris Mann:
> Let's remember as well that many of these threads are started by
> relative newcomers who often times don't look at the past or are
> unaware of it (Kieran's posting / info about CS is one example).

I think we, The bearded Drupalleers should value such input much more.

 «There are reasons that it is like it is» is exactly that: a "reason".

 The "reason" that something behaves like crap, or a good "reason" that some
bug is not fixed, does not mean it doesn't behave like crap or is not a bug.

Lets welcome input lke this. Value people who don't wear Drupal-eyeflaps yet.
People whom are not pre-occupied. People who can give feedback without the
pollution of knowing the history or reasons. People who touch problematic
areas in Drupal without being afraid of being told 'then go and fix it'.

Bèr

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | Drupal, Joomla and Ruby on Rails web
development |
| Jabber & Google Talk: ber at jabber.webschuur.com |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |