[development] install should optionally create the database

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Fri Oct 13 15:25:09 UTC 2006

On 10/13/06, Bèr Kessels <ber at webschuur.com> wrote:
> Op donderdag 12 oktober 2006 23:39, schreef Boris Mann:
> > Let's remember as well that many of these threads are started by
> > relative newcomers who often times don't look at the past or are
> > unaware of it (Kieran's posting / info about CS is one example).
>
> I think we, The bearded Drupalleers should value such input much more.

My point was to not get drawn into long back and forths when many of
these issues have been discussed before -- point to existing areas of
discussion and clarification, and start with that context in mind, not
re-hashing stuff that has gone through before.

AND

It's not getting in until Drupal 6, so go work on bug fixing a great
5.0 release, and maybe get a few more usability fixes in.

-- Boris Mann