[development] module upgrade from 4.6 to 4.7?

Chad Phillips chad at chadphillips.org
Wed Oct 18 16:32:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am new to drupal.  I need to upgrade a module from 4.6 to 4.7.  It
looks like a number of API changes where made.  Is there a document that
list the functions that were removed and what their replacements are?

I looked at the document titled 'Converting 4.6.x modules to 4.7.x'
http://drupal.org/node/22218, but it doesn't seem to have a complete
list of removed functions.

Some of the functions this module used in 4.6 are:
form_item, form_button, form_submit,form_weight, etc..

All of these are listed in the 4.6 API documentation, but not in the 4.7
documentation.  Is there a way to find out if they were replaced or just
dropped?

thanks
chad