[development] Update on 5.0 core themes

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Thu Oct 19 20:10:29 UTC 2006

My understanding (disclaimer: this is only my understanding!) is that Steven is in charge of themes and he is not willing to _work_ on Zen but he _is_ willing to press the big red button if a really, really RTBC theme is presented. I am in favor of this. Themestatic is good to be the default but we are already building our theme on the Zen base (without most of the CSS) and find it an extremely powerful one.

Zirafa, Jeff, is the theme RTBC? Who have reviewed it?