[development] Update on 5.0 core themes

Frando (Franz Heinzmann) frando at xcite-online.de
Fri Oct 20 10:18:49 UTC 2006

Just FYI:

the bluebreeze theme is based on the html source of the zen theme
(slightly modified). So it can serve the same puropses as the zen theme
(= be a good base for a new theme to develop).

I think it is soon to be RTBC. I got quite a lot of reviews and bug
reports on [1]. However, some more reviews would be appreciated.

Of course I'm biased as I'm the main developer of the bluebreeze theme,
but IMHO it would still be a good default theme, as it is a good source
for new themes (zen structure), it has a quite unique style, a liquid
and fixed width version and from a usability point of view it serves the
purpose of an administration theme quite good IMO.

regards,
frando

Project for bluebreeze: http://drupal.org/project/bluebreeze

[1] http://drupal.org/node/89497