[development] Update on 5.0 core themes

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Sat Oct 21 13:25:16 UTC 2006

Op 20-okt-2006, om 21:17 heeft Farsheed het volgende geschreven:

>> Stefan
>> Main developer of ThemeTastic (which isn't based on
>> any other theme
>> at all, because I _do_ have inspiration)
>
> Contributing to a free, GNU software project
> inevitably means people will borrow ideas.  You do
> give up ownership of your ideas to benefit the
> community, to some extent.
>
> If he's borrowing things from your theme and being
> inspired, consider it a compliment. ;)
>
> zirafa

Zirafa, with all do respect I don't care how you think about this.
It's not the fact that the theme inspires him, it's more that he
litterally stole the icons without even asking/informing me about it..

Stefan