[development] Drupal 4.7.4 profile.module broken

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Sun Oct 22 18:25:43 UTC 2006

Hi there,

due to some unfortunate circumstances the 4.7.4 profile module is
broken. I have just applied a patch to cvs that fixes the problem. This
won't help people downloading the 4.7.4 tarball though. To fix this, I
intend to make a bugfix release 4.7.5 available as time permits.

It would be nice to include as many bugfixes as possible in this
upcoming release so I urge anybody not busy with fixing bugs for the
Drupal 5 beta release to have a look at the 4.7 patch queue:

http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&states=8,13,14&versions=10696,12050,11551,11252,12379

Cheers,
	Gerhard